Ahh! I’ve been so excited to start a new series on my blog featuring vendors!
As a wedding photographer, I’ve seen time and time again the significance and importance of each wedding vendor! On the blog today, I’m featuring Basic Invite who focuses on quality stationery for wedding invitations but also guest book wedding which I love!
After the engagement session, many couples showcase their engagement photos on their wedding guest book for everyone to sign. I personally think it makes for a wonderful coffee table book after the wedding and it’s such a sentimental piece.
Here are a few (of many reasons) why I love Basic Invite :
- Free Wedding Websites – Our wedding websites are completely customizable! They’re mobile friendly and super easy to use. You can instantly upload all of your wedding details, along with images, and a convenient map with directions for your guests. Choose from 180 custom colors, and a design suite to match your wedding invitations!
2. Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. You can change the color of each element on a card, with over 180 different color options. The card can be exactly how you want it, down to the littlest detail. This is what sets us apart from any other online stationery company and is our biggest draw.
3. Custom Samples – Basic Invite allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their invitation so they can see the card’s paper quality and how it will print before they have to place their final order.
4. Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – We are just as colorful with our envelopes as we are with our invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different envelope colors so that they can make their invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of our envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be closed quickly and easily.
5. Over 900 Wedding Invitation Sets – Each of our wedding invitations is part of a set. We have all the wedding stationery you need, like save the dates, wedding invitations, enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs, and even matching thank you cards!
6. Free Address Collection Service – Use our free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link via social media or email, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing.
7. Seal & Send Wedding Invitations – Our seal and send wedding invitations are an all-in-one wedding invitation with a tear-off RSVP postcard included! The Seal & Send is our newest collection and brides and LOVING them. Currently, we offer them in over 30 designs including our ever-popular foil options, and, like our other products, they are customizable. What’s special about our Seal & Sends is that guest’s addresses are printed on the front of each invitation so no envelope is necessary! All you have to do is share a link, collect guest addresses, and upload them onto your design. Once you receive your order all you have to do is add postage, fold your invites, and secure them with a sticker! Simple and easy.